You can create an eBay listings with their specific rules and settings using our custom listing layouts.
By using our templates, you wont have to start from scratch, every time you're trying to list an item with their specific settings.
In addition to making it easier to list, templates help you with keeping your eBay store information and policies consistent among all your Active listings.
You can create as many templates as you want, rename them, update or delete them at any time.
Template(s) can be used for:
- Default eBay account settings
- To all eBay store listings
- To a group of eBay store listings
- To a selected few or one listing(s)
How can I use SellerChamp eBay templates?
There are many ways in which you can use our templates.
- If you simply want your items in the manifest have a different eBay listing layout
- If you have a group of items that fall under the same item category
- If you have a group of items that use a different set of shipping preferences or eBay business policies
- If you have a group of items whose title, description, features and details need to be prepended, appended or replaced by the default
- If you have a group of items that will have the same set of refund and return policies
- If you have a group of items that have the same store category
- If you have a group of items with the same item condition to have the same item condition remarks
- If you have a group of items that will have a different set of marketing messages compared to the default marketing messages
- Or if you want your group of items to have all of the above different compared to your other eBay listings
In this article, we'll simply learn how to access SellerChamp eBay templates.
[We'll discuss more about the various custom template options in another article.]
Accessing your templates.
Step 1: Go into your SellerChamp account Settings
Step 2: From the options on the left hand side menu, select Templates
On your Templates page, you'll find:
- A button to Add Template
- Your default eBay SellerChamp template(s)
- Other templates that you've created using SellerChamp's custom layout
- Custom template