In order to list your items between your marketplaces through SellerChamp, it's always required to setup your channel integrations.
Here we'll look at how to setup the channel integrations between the two of your eBay stores.
Click here to find your Channel Integrations.
Once you've clicked the + Add New Integration button, you'll come to the page where you'll setup your integration rules between your eBay stores.
Import From: Would be your source eBay store, from where you'd like your items to be shared from.
Import To: This is your target eBay store where you're items will be sent to, shared with. You can have more than one eBay store or any other online marketplace that we support.
Ship From: Choose the address from where the items on your Target eBay store will be shipped from.
Start Price: You can either have the items on your target eBay store to have the same price, increase the price or lower the price by either a certain % value or $ value. Choose wisely.
Fields to sync: A few options from here will work both ways and a few will only work from Source to Target depending on what you've chosen in the Start Price field.
Lets take a look
- Quantity Available: This will sync the quantity of the items between both your eBay stores if either when you sell one from one store or add more to the other. The quantities will always remain synced between them. Always remember to use SellerChamp to add and remove items from your marketplace. If in case you simply want to transfer / share items between the two eBay stores and do not want to sync the quantity, you can always opt out from syncing the quantities.
- Retail Price: If you have opted in to adjust the Start price for the items between the two stores [entered a value in the Start Price field] then your Retail Price will be synced from your Source eBay store to your Target eBay store. Otherwise the sync is both ways.
- Cost Price: Similar to the the above, if you've chosen to change your Start Price, then the prices will only be synced from your Source eBay store to your Target. Otherwise it is both ways.
- Weight in Pounds: This is always synced both ways
- Package weight in Pounds: This is always synced both ways
- Dimensions: This is always synced both ways
Quantity Filter: Use this filter option to only import items into your Target eBay store, which have a quantity greater than the value entered.
Items with quantity lesser than the value entered will not be imported.
Include Auction Listings: For items imported into your Target eBay store, choose whether to import only Fixed Priced items or Fixed Priced items along with Auctioned Items.
Auto-import inventory: After setting up your channel integrations, you can choose whether you'd like SellerChamp to automatically run an import every 24 hours or not. Basically, depending on all the options chosen above, SellerChamp will check your Source eBay store for listings which are not within your Target eBay store.
Items which are not found to be will automatically be imported and stored in a manifest within your Target eBay store's Channel Imports folder.
NOTE: This manifest will only be stored in the Target > Channel imports folder if the Auto-list after import feature is turned off.
The manifest naming format within the Channel Imports folder will be as follows:
Name of your Source eBay store - Date of the import [mm-dd-yyyy]
Auto-list after import: Turning on this feature will automatically list the items, after the 24 hour import, to your Target eBay store, without storing them into a manifest within your Channel Imports folder.
Once all options are properly chosen, click the Create button.